Wednesday, April 6, 2011

V6 Mustang Sleeper

Synopsis:
  • Mustang sleeper
  • Mustang cop car
During one of my posts I mentioned how great a V6 Mustang would be a sleeper car with proper performance upgrades under the hood, and a stock-look to it. This has always been in the back of my head, instead of trying to add tacky bumpers, stickers advertising who-knows-what, and pop-can exhausts... oye... in anycase, I am not here to start a feud.
Though one of my passions was back when I was taking time off from school and working full-time, I wasn't completely set on my future endeavours, and was bouncing the idea of becoming a police officer. This career choice went back a very long time ago actually, but was never 100% set on it, so I'm finishing my current studies and will determine then on.
Now where was I, oh right, policeman. While thinking about this career, I also imagined how neat it would be if I were able to transform my car into a police cruiser. I actually drew up a few sketches, see below, some are nifty. These pictures include the Roush front fascia for the Mustang, which added the extra lights. I know it's unlikely, but I personally would enjoy seeing a Mustang police car.


Simple design, no GT or V6 fog lights.

Added the police lights on top, as well as in the grill.

Based on my V6 Mustang with Pony Package fog lights!

Going back to a V6 Mustang sleeper, that would definitely be worthwhile.
-Serge

No comments:

Post a Comment